Nitrile Examination Glove (4 mil)
These single use gloves provide maximum protection for non-sterile hazardous compounding, administration, disposal and other related chemotherapy activities. They are resistant to puncture, abrasion and snag. These gloves are also very commonly used for non-hazardous compounding.
Medisca is the global leader in pharmaceutical compounding which is the science responsible for the creation of customized medication. Safe-Sense gloves have been tested and authorized to meet the highest standard for the handling and the manipulation of a great extent of pharmaceutical molecules. From the staggering number of product options available to the ever-changing regulatory guidelines, trust Safe-Sense to provide safety and compliance for all medical needs. Safe-Sense is the new gold standard for simple and reliable PPE product solutions, allowing you to perform your work with peace of mind
- Improves user and product protection
- Robust design for superior durability
- Polyurethane coating for easy donning and removal
- Beaded cuff to reduce glove roll down and ripping
- Material : Nitrile
- Length: 9 inches
- Description: powder free, single use, textured fingertips, ambidextrous
- Color : Blue
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Quantity: 100/box
- Storage: Store in a cool, clean and dry place. Avoid excessive heat (38ºC)
- Produced with distilled water for a silky feeling
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Anti-static properties
- Low levels of extractibles and particles
- Textured fingertips to provide grip and sensitivity
- Chlorinated glove for easy donning
Looking for large quantities?
Bulk Orders = Bulk Pricing
At Neobex we are proud to offer competitive and affordable pricing when you are looking for large quantities and we understand that when it comes to protecting lives, speed is necessary. That’s why we have established an integrated supply chain to guarantee you receive your PPE on time to reduce costs and uncertainty.
GET EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS!
Sign up to our newsletter