- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the information we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of the users of the site
Table of Contents
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to :
- The collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy
We collect, use and disclose your personal information with your permission or as required by law. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.
Personal data we collect
We only collect personal information that is strictly necessary for statistical purposes.
Automatically Collected Data
We collect information about your navigation activity or the device you’re using, such as your IP address, the unique identifier of your digital tablet or smart phone, the type of browser you’re using, your history, the fact that you’ve looked at a specific piece of content (editorial or commercial), the time you spent looking at it, and your geolocation data.
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
On the https://neobexmedical.com website :
- “Contact us” : Whether you contact us by phone, email, or a message sent through our website, we can collect your name, surname, email address, message subject, and any other information you provide.
- “Subscription to the newsletter” : we may collect your email address, name, and surname when you sign up for the newsletter, service updates, and other communications from us on our website.
- “Create an account” : after you complete your profile, we will gather your name, surname, email address, password, and phone number.
Please note that we only collect data that helps us achieve our goals and better understand your needs. We do not collect additional data without informing you first.
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
We may use your Personal Information for purposes other than those for which we have obtained your consent, or if such other purposes are permitted or required under applicable law without consent.
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases :
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To purchasers or potential purchasers of this business in the event that we seek to sell the business
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not store user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible to certain employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement would result in the termination of the employee.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our collected user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about children under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission before providing us with personal information. If you are a parent or a guardian and discover that your child under the age of 18 has provided personal information without your consent, you can alert us by using the contact information in the “Contact Us” section below and requesting that we remove this child’s personal information from our systems.
International data transfer and hosting
Your personal information is now stored in Québec, Canada, as well as in the United States with service providers. Vos renseignements personnels hébergés in the United States are subject to different data protection rules, as they are subject to local laws, and they may be disclosed to governments, courts, or regulatory agencies in another country, depending on the laws in effect in that country. However, our practises relating to your personal information will continue to be governed by the current confidentiality policy at all times.
Your rights as a user
As a user, you have the right to access all of your personal data collected by us. Upon written request, you may access the personal information we hold about you and, where appropriate, request that the necessary corrections be made to it, as permitted or required by law. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided that it is acceptable under the law.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies: we use these to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
- Analytical cookies: These allow us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
Any criticisms, concerns, requests or complaints about your personal information or our privacy practices (including those involving service providers located outside your home country) should be directed to :
- [email protected]
- (819) 481-5071
- 301-85 Albert Street, Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1H 1N1